Friday, April 3, 2015

Green bean experiment part 2

Got home from work today (4/2/15) and saw this:

This will be an issue with space. Thankfully I grabbed a small container to put it in as I left work today. Also, I found some hydro polymer gel crystals today at work. We have these neck cooler things you wear in the summer after soaking them in super cold water. They're pretty awesome, but I found out that's what they used. Naturally, I cut one open. I mixed that gel with some potting soil and put it outside. Hopefully it survives, because it's supposed to get cold tonight.

Other than that, the only update I have is that this is how the one in the water pearls is doing:

4/3/15

This morning, I noticed that the one that I left in the jar, and have transplanted, is doing a lot better. I moved some of the water pearls around, and noticed there was barely any root growth. I'm assuming it is because it's not getting a ton from the pearls. So far, not looking good for the water pearls.

I added some warm water up to the roots, to warm the pearls up and get a little more water to the roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment